Getting your foot in the door for a job interview is just the first step. If you’re at this point, your resume obviously did it’s job. The tricky part now is presenting and selling yourself in person. If you get this wrong, chances are, you’ll never hear back from the company or from your interviewer. And your confidence will certainly take a hit.
In this week’s new video, you’ll learn how to present yourself CONFIDENTLY in your next interview so you can secure your dream job offer. If you’ve just landed an interview at a company you really want to work for, now is the time to pull out all the stops. And it starts with making a good first impression, which involves…
• Knowing the company and position inside and out.
• Dressing the part (and yes this also applies to video interviews).
• Arriving to your interview ahead of schedule.
• Creating a short but strong introduction.
• Using your body language to show your confidence and capability.
INTERVIEW GUIDE CHEAT SHEET
Your step-by-step guide to answering the most popular interview questions!