They’re quickly learning that video interviews take less time, they’re more cost effective and they decrease the overall employee turnover rate. Not only that, video interviews are proving to be more effective than phone interviews.
In this video, you’ll learn about the two common types of video interviews you might run up against (one-way and live). You’ll 7 tips to help you do well in your next video interview. I even throw in a BONUS tip at the end. So, stay tuned for that!
Watch this video to learn:
• How to use tools like Zoom and Skype to do well in your video interview.
• How to prepare for a video interview in 2020.
• How to answer video interview questions.
• How to use HireVu and SparkHire to have a good video interview.
• Video interview tips for job seekers.
VIDEO INTERVIEW EQUIPMENT MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
1. Logitech C920S HD Pro Webcam with Privacy Shutter:
2. Selfie Ring Light with Cell Phone Holder Stand:
3. Rode smartLav+ on Amazon:
FREE RESUME WORKSHOP
The 5-Part Formula To Make Your Resume A Success
THE 5-PART FORMULA TO MAKE YOUR RESUME A SUCCESS